Last Updated: Feb 08, 2018 02:18PM PSTThere are two options to reserve individual rooms:
Option 1: Individual reservations can be made through the ILA Registration & Hotel site.
- Log in using your ILA username and password.
- Select Book Hotel on the ILA Event Dashboard. (You do not have to register for the conference before making a hotel reservation.)
- Set your arrival and departure dates and occupancy requirements and then select from the available hotels.
- Provide your guest information, including your hotel loyalty information, if applicable.
- Select Continue and Check Out to return to the Event Dashboard or select Proceed to Check Out and provide a credit card to confirm the room reservation. Your hotel reservation will not be confirmed until you accept terms and conditions and submit payment to provide your guarantee.
Option 2: Individual reservations can be made over the phone by calling the ILA Registration & Hotel Support Center at 888.294.9167 (U.S. & Canada) or 415.979.2278 (Outside U.S. & Canada). They are open Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM–9:00 PM ET.
Beware of Unauthorized Agencies!
CMR (Convention Management Resources) is the official hotel management company for the ILA 2018 Conference. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of ILA. Other companies have not entered into agreements with the Austin hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference. If you are contacted by any agency other than CMR, please send us a message through the ILA Support Center.
Hotel Deposit Policy: A credit card guarantee or deposit for two nights’ room or suite rate + tax is required. (If you are using a credit card for your deposit, please note that the hotel may charge your credit card for up to two nights’ room rate + tax prior to your arrival. You will be required to provide a form of payment for your stay during check-in, and if you do not provide new credit card information at that time, the card you used for your deposit will be charged.)
Hotel Cancellation Policy: A penalty of two nights’ room rate + tax will apply after Friday, June 22, 2018.
Hotel No Show Policy: If you fail to check-in on your scheduled date of arrival, your credit card will be charged in the amount of two nights’ room or suite rate + tax or your check deposit will be forfeited. Your reservation will also be canceled for the remainder of your stay.